Listen: Luke 24:33-53
“And he [Jesus] said to them, ‘Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.’ ”
Visit the Big Creek EPC sermon archives for more sermon audio.
Big Creek Bulletin 04.12.20 (printer-friendly)
Big Creek Bulletin 04.12.20 bulletin (screen friendly)
Because of the global epidemic of COVID-19, Big Creek now holds Drive-In Church services on Sundays at 11:00 during this time. The radio broadcast is only onsite at 95.1 FM, with audio posted online afterward. Please remain in your vehicle during the entire service.
DRIVE-IN CHURCH GUIDELINES
- PARK smart. We have no parking ushers, so be mindful of space and other vehicles. Pastor Nathan plans to lead from atop the church fire escape facing the schoolhouse. If you can’t see him, don’t worry. The radio audio spans the whole church property.
- STAY inside your vehicle at ALL TIMES. Government guidelines for groups remain in effect. We continue to obey those out of love for all our friends and neighbors.
- BULLETINS will be online only, on our website at bigcreekepc.com/sermon-audio to view or print beforehand. Even without a bulletin, you will still be able to follow along.
- OFFERINGS are mail-in only. If you still wish to give (and we hope you do), please mail your giving to the church address. We will bless the offerings during our worship time, but not collect them.
- CONSIDER your battery. Drive-in movie theaters show that most cars can listen to a full feature film (around two hours) through car radio with zero battery problems. But if you’re concerned about it, feel free to bring a handheld radio.
- RAIN OR SHINE. Wet or windy conditions may require Pastor Nathan to move inside, but you will still be able to listen from your vehicle.
Remember, Jesus is King, now and always!