Listen: Exodus 6:1-13
“I will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.”
NOTICE: Big Creek plans to resume sanctuary services starting Sunday, May 31, at our usual time of 11:00 with appropriate safety precautions in place. Our Drive-In radio broadcast will still continue onsite at 95.1 FM at that time, for any who still wish to maintain social distance from inside their vehicles.
DRIVE-IN CHURCH GUIDELINES
- PARK smart. We have no parking ushers, so be mindful of space and other vehicles. Pastor Nathan plans to lead from atop the church fire escape facing the schoolhouse. If you can’t see him, don’t worry. The radio audio spans the whole church property.
- STAY inside your vehicle at ALL TIMES. Government guidelines for groups remain in effect. We continue to obey those out of love for all our friends and neighbors.
- BULLETINS will be online only, on our website at bigcreekepc.com/sermon-audio to view or print beforehand. Even without a bulletin, you will still be able to follow along.
- OFFERINGS are mail-in only. If you still wish to give (and we hope you do), please mail your giving to the church address. We will bless the offerings during our worship time, but not collect them.
- CONSIDER your battery. Drive-in movie theaters show that most cars can listen to a full feature film (around two hours) through car radio with zero battery problems. But if you’re concerned about it, feel free to bring a handheld radio.
- RAIN OR SHINE. Wet or windy conditions may require Pastor Nathan to move inside, but you will still be able to listen from your vehicle.
Remember, Jesus is King, now and always!