Listen: Exodus 4:21-31
“At a lodging place on the way the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and touched his feet with it and said, ‘Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me!’ So he let him alone. It was then that she said, ‘A bridegroom of blood,’ because of the circumcision.”
View a complete list of sermons from Exodus.
Or visit the Big Creek EPC sermon archives for more sermon audio.
Big Creek Bulletin 05.03.20 (screen friendly)
Big Creek Bulletin 05.03.20 (printer-friendly)
Because of the global epidemic of COVID-19, Big Creek now holds Drive-In Church services on Sundays at 11:00 during this time. The radio broadcast is only onsite at 95.1 FM, with audio posted online afterward. Please remain in your vehicle during the entire service.
DRIVE-IN CHURCH GUIDELINES
- PARK smart. We have no parking ushers, so be mindful of space and other vehicles. Pastor Nathan plans to lead from atop the church fire escape facing the schoolhouse. If you can’t see him, don’t worry. The radio audio spans the whole church property.
- STAY inside your vehicle at ALL TIMES. Government guidelines for groups remain in effect. We continue to obey those out of love for all our friends and neighbors.
- BULLETINS will be online only, on our website at bigcreekepc.com/sermon-audio to view or print beforehand. Even without a bulletin, you will still be able to follow along.
- OFFERINGS are mail-in only. If you still wish to give (and we hope you do), please mail your giving to the church address. We will bless the offerings during our worship time, but not collect them.
- CONSIDER your battery. Drive-in movie theaters show that most cars can listen to a full feature film (around two hours) through car radio with zero battery problems. But if you’re concerned about it, feel free to bring a handheld radio.
- RAIN OR SHINE. Wet or windy conditions may require Pastor Nathan to move inside, but you will still be able to listen from your vehicle.
Remember, Jesus is King, now and always!